Loading...

US Based Sugar Mummy Is Looking For A Sugar Boy For Sugar Mummy Affairs

by - November 10, 2018

US Based Sugar Mummy

US Based Sugar Mummy Is Looking For A Sugar Boy For Sugar Mummy Affairs


US Sugar Mummy – A Rich US Sugar Mummy is looking for a sweet sugar boy for sugar mummy affairs. Those of you looking for a rich Sugar Mummy in USA (United States of America) should come in here, seems today is your lucky day. But are you willing to leave your country and relocate to US? She will send all the money you need to process your travel visa. This lady is hungry for an African Guy!

A US based sugar mummy popularly known as Zanda wants a new boy lover from any African Country. She didn’t hide any words in the mail she sent to us.
I am Zanda, based in the Chicago, United States. I will be coming to Africa for a 2-3weeks holiday and would love if you can connect with a young strong African guy who knows how to please a woman on be.d.
He must be endowed and know to to use the thing well. He should be below 35 years and be willing to go with me to all my parties and join me back to US.

Interested guys should drop their contacts on the comment section.

HOW TO GET SUGAR MUMMY PHONE NUMBER

To get our sugar mummy phone numbers quickly, we need to know you are who you said you are. So follow the instructions below carefully and you will have access to any sugar mummy phone number you want from this site.
(1) Click the share button and share it on either Facebook or Twitter.
(2) Indicate your interest in the comments section. Write more about yourself and don’t forget to add your contacts. Drop your email address here for instant connection
This is where we share Sugar mummy Phone numbers because of privacy. If you follow the instructions above well, you will surely meet the sugar mummy of your dreams here.

You May Also Like

10 Comments

  1. I like it but how do I get one my what's app number is +2540716615050 am 28 old Kenyan boy conduct me on what's app if interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a lady from Us for a serious relationship and partnership in business for sure am interested am a Kenyan boy from a poor family and am willing satisfyingly your emotions my number: +254726153640 kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO MADAM. GOOD EVENING. HOW ARE YOU? AS PER YOUR MESSAGE YOU NEED MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS. BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS GIVEN BELOW. KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK , CRN NUMBER 238950329 , ACCOUNT NUMBER - 3812365084 , IFSC CODE NO KKBK 0000187. ACCOUNT NAME ANIL KUMAR GANGOPADHYAY. THIS IS MY ACCOUNT DETAILS. THANK YOU FOR MY DETAILS. AS PER YOUR MESSAGE START VIDEO CALL . FOR VIDEO CALL PLEASE CONNECT MY WHATSAPP. MY WHATSAPP NO +918448308297. WHATSAPP PROFILE NAME ANIL KUMAR GANGOPADHYAY. LIVES IN DELHI, INDIA. I AM SINGLE & MALE PERSON. WAIT YOUR VIDEO CALL IN MY WHATSAPP & YOUR CASH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested my my email: mutindacosmus108@gmail.com what's up:+254726153640

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO MADAM. GOOD EVENING. HOW ARE YOU? AS PER YOUR MESSAGE YOU NEED MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS. BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS GIVEN BELOW. KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK , CRN NUMBER 238950329 , ACCOUNT NUMBER - 3812365084 , IFSC CODE NO KKBK 0000187. ACCOUNT NAME ANIL KUMAR GANGOPADHYAY. THIS IS MY ACCOUNT DETAILS. THANK YOU FOR MY DETAILS. AS PER YOUR MESSAGE START VIDEO CALL . FOR VIDEO CALL PLEASE CONNECT MY WHATSAPP. MY WHATSAPP NO +918448308297. WHATSAPP PROFILE NAME ANIL KUMAR GANGOPADHYAY. LIVES IN DELHI, INDIA. I AM SINGLE & MALE PERSON. WAIT YOUR VIDEO CALL IN MY WHATSAPP & YOUR CASH.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY WHATSAPP AND CALLING NUMBER IS +263 775 399 732.
    MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS tchinhema@cooltoad.com.
    banking details are as follows
    account number 5893788000000030844 ZB BANKING CORPORATION

    ReplyDelete
  7. please Im all ready for what you wanna do to me Im in africa I admire your beauty to feet me. please humble socially evry one but I admire you really I wouldlike to be your sugar boy and I will give you what you need from me and you give me what I need from you Im young of age 19yearsold I thing I will be yours forever facebook name KATOLI STEPVHO, Gmaill:katolistephen40@gmaill.com, watsapp-+256794085260, and call with this no 0794085260, or 0775661372 katoli stepson trust me back with my replly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am interested, am 21yeas old, looking for love or auger mum, my contact rowlly1544@gmail.com, 08029360543

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busco una mama de azucar relaciones serias

    ReplyDelete